lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Twitter

Mayhem, tehee! Well, I've been off for a few days, busy, ya know, daily stuff, haha. And finally finished school. You don't know how relieving is that, it's like, finally, it's summer! And I know summer means hot weather, and hot weather means sweating, and I hate sweat, but all the freedom you get -if you're still studying at school, like me- is just uncomparable: parents let you go to bed as late as you want, hanging out everyday, sleeping as much as you can, eating as much as you can, meeting new people.. Just FREEDOM. I still don't have plans for Wednesday and Sunday, perhaps the other days are taken.
So I saw this bumper sticker at Facebook saying hot guys are assholes, ugly guys are the nice ones, and if a guy is hot and noce, he must be gay. So why does this little quote fit reality so damn perfectly? I can't tell. I wish I could change that, but who am I? Just another someone, locked in the persistence of insaneness.
Now, changing of topic, I'm starting to like Twitter! First, because I can see updates from famous people I admire that they wrote themselves, no managers and stuff like Facebook and MySpace. And second, at first, it is sort of boring, but when you start to understand the catch, you get used to it. What I mean is, that, who wouldn't like to know that there are a bunch of people that "follows" what you do? Is like, someone likes what you do -of course, we're not talking about those random spam accounts- and he/she keeps in touch with your updated daily activities. Well, at least I like it.

I can't wait to fall in love, with you.
You can't wait to fall in love, with me.
Let's just call it summer love, for real.


Sorry, I went downstairs to cook something for my hungry self and totally got a cut_out of ideas. So this entry may end here.
Toodles!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario