domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

-sigh-

Yeah, I just feel like the title of this entry. Life is so hard. And we are so little in front of the huge form of it. So weak, so stupid.
Especially myself. I'm... no good. I think I still haven't found the purpose of my living. I'm still fighting after my main dream, but.. in the personal side, I'm... all alone. And above all, I'm so vulnerable. And the fact that I don't know what the hell I should be expecting for myself hurts, you know?
Well.. changing of topic.. I'm bored, as usual. And just felt like I should post a new entry -yeah, I don't like leaving my blog like last year. Two posts a year. Amazing. (Wait, not, since I made my blog that year, hahh!) But means the same, doesn't it? Bah- for my blog's own good.
Ok, I got nothing to say, apart that I ate a little box of fried fries and two fried chicken wings, lol. I know a tummy is coming, tummy foody fatty maky!

You'll never see me again, now who's gonna cry for you?
You'll never see me again, no matter what you do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario