martes, 16 de junio de 2009

Leave the World Behind.

Hey you, are you real men?
I'm stuck outside you.


So yeah, just wanted to come up with some boring stuff. Just to bring up a topic that is already clear about me: I adore to party. Well, that's how I meet new people, find new chances, have tons of fun, drink, and dance along a reeaaaally loud techno song. I love techno, that's another thing. Its just that it is like a hyperactiveness switch, haha.
Wanna know why I don't have suscribers -well, just one-? I guess its because people suscribe to more entertaining blogs than that just a blog of a bored and silly girl that just posts what she thinks. Bah, I wish more people read my blog.

Once more I say goodbye to you,
Things happen but we don't really know why.
If its supposed to be like this,
Why the most of us ignore the chance you missed?

1 comentario:

  1. vieja...
    just cuz u don't have subscribers doesn't mean ppl don't read ur blog.... remember u don't have to be subscribed to read it.......

    ResponderEliminar