domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

Insomnia ~

Well, I can't sleep. It's midnight, I just finished watching 2 movies, slept for a little bit, had an outrageous dream and woke up harshly, with a headache. Yup, just perfect. What am I doing now? Guess. Watching the third movie of the night: Batman Begins. I don't know -or care- which one -the first, the second, the third- is specifically the one I'm watching but I don't mind.
Laying on my bed, hearing the snores on my background, and looking for a channel that would bring me up some entertaining stuff. I know it's weird to hear ME saying I'm watching tv -since I don't, fellow reader, if you didn't know, by the way-, but what else could I do? The nin sixty four is downstairs, haha.

Where it's at? Where it's at?
I know karma's coming to pay me back.
I broke his heart in 30 seconds flat,
in 30 seconds flat.
My momma told me "Girl, that aint right.
Oh, now that ain't right."
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
I didn't mean to break your heart.
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
I didn't mean to break it, baby.
Look, baby, I'm a heartbreaker.
I'm a heart breaker.


Ok, I'll stop it. Tehee! A quick topic change: kisses. Oh yeah, kisses. Where did this topic come from? Well, its easy to know. Tv.
Have you ever had one of those movie-like kisses? Yeah, like Twilight kisses -if you have read the book, of course-? The ones that would knock your conscience out of your lungs, and would leave your heart controlling your body? It's hard to find someone that would make someone else feel like that.
Unless you fall in love easily.

Okay, I'm off. Found something SUPA interesting on tv. Guess what is it. Doctor House! Haha, I just love that guy. Yeah, along with the series, the character. I don't know why I tend to adore guys with badass attitudes. Not good! But the guy is just hilarious..
Hey, later, it's starting! -cranks dat soulja boy along with the song of the beginning of the episode- ohh yeah!
Bahaha! Toodles!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario