miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

When Love Takes Over.

Gym has been really rough with my body these days -yeah right, like if its the gym itself that makes me do exercises-. So yeah, that means I've been pretty sore and tired, but at the same time, as well, I've been getting stronger! Which is good, ya' know.. I'm at the gym right now, finished doing a 3 hour work-up, and am now waiting for my driver to pick me up. He's half an hour late. Nice. So.. Hmm, yeah. I do the exercises with a bunch of retarded kids that just scream at each other like a plot of crazy bulldogs. Well, TODAY two girls had a fight. So stupid. They were pulling each other's hair like the persons with the lowest education ever. And for a stupid reason. Perhaps, you can imagine the reaction of the others: yupyup, having fun. And screaming. And of course the trainer wasn't there, so we had like an hour and a half free. Me? Resisting how hyperactiveness overflowded the kids' heads. That's really immature for their ages, imo. Space & Enter, topic change, NAO.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
Don't hurt me,
No more.


Random topic: I painted my nails fruitgreen. D: Yeah, I'm awesome like that, tehee! But guess as well. Gym mates blowed 'em all up. Now like 3 of them are screwed up. I hate when that happens, specially if I woke up early JUST to paint them and so they could dry before I had to change. But no.

So lately, I've been feeling really good! Relieved, I mean. Didn't mention it before, but.. I'm back with.. BO BEAR -jk, I'm not Tila Tequila, hahaha-. Well, if you have seen the show, then maybe you can understand what I'm saying. Why? Well, my heart told me to. And I'm a lover not a fighter (R.I.P. Michael Jackson). Oh, that's another news. One of my favorite singer has died from a heart attack, and I still can't believe it. Its like, its not possible. It's too early for that. He was just 50 years old! He had enough time to take his reputation back in place! Geez, I can't believe he was being so careless about his health. Because, how can someone become REALLY sick in just a day and die in just a few hours away from the sickness? Unless it was something else like.. Well I can't even imagine that. No, Lisette. Forget about that.

Fuck, my thighs feel numb. And I just ran out of ideas. See you in the next entry then!

When you walked thru the door,
It was clear to me,
You're the one they adore,
Who they came to see.
You're a rockstar.


Toodles!

1 comentario: