miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Omegle.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to write about that page, lmao. That's like the funniest page I've ever been in. I mean, the people you meet -which most of the time are /b/tards- are just plain hilarious! And I think, I'm like.. The only female ALMOST /b/tard in the whole 4chan community. They're so random, and the conversations you have with that "stranger" -if you're matched up with a /b/tard- can be so much fun at times. At least, I can understand their randomness. Well, I'm one of them, so that's pretty obvious. And also most of my friends are /b/tards too, and when I don't understand, I ask them and they tell me. I may post one of my conversations here as soon as I get the laptop and enter the page, and you'll see, haha. Bah, those pedophiles -along with the Pedo Bear, rofl-, and freaks, haha. So awesome. Well, I think that's all for now. Toodles!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario