jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Ramalama bang bang!

Hmm -ahem-, yeah, no idea of what I'm doing but some friends -more than 10- have requested me a lot to make a blog, since everybody, seems like, has one.
So yeah, this is my blog.

Argh.....I need pain killers. But, not just any pain killers. I want the strong stuff. The stuff that'll knock you out for weeks at a time. After taking alive three or four times a day for a week, I've developed this imunity to drugs. Not even the stuff that the doctor prescribed to me worked. How am I supposed to sleep? Well, there's always the black market....

Hehh, I'm just kidding. Drop the knife. I'm just stressed right now but nevermind.

So, I'm back. With stuff. With shit, actually. Just bored, and speechless. Have you seen those kind of people that at first sight you like them, but then when you find out more things about them, you think like "Really?"? I mean, it's funny. Bipolar people, or hypocrite people. But I'm not really talking about the hypocrites one in this term. The people you see in the term I'm talking are the ones that you like at first, and start even thinking about them and then, puff!
I would really do anything, if it was possible to change the world. Indeed, this sounds a little childish but human race is the weirdest thing ever made.

THANK YOU, GOD! You just created what is going to take the world to its aim!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario